Saturday, March 8, 2008

Do you see what I see . . .

Last November I read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? I really enjoyed the book. I mean it I really did. I was excited enough to put the movie version on my Netflix queue but leary enough not to place it at the top of my Queue. Dh already had it in his so I took it off of mine and time passed. Yesterday Bladerunner and another movie arrived, I'm sick so I get to pick the movie. Guess what I picked??

Good guess! I was stumped. I didn't like the movie. At first I thought "I don't like it because it isn't the same as the book" but then I realized I just didn't like the movie.
But the whole episode got me to thinking. Dangerous, I know. Anyway, I was upset that there was so little focus on the animals and the protag's need for an animal. Blah, I'm not good with the words. I want someone to read the book or that has read the book to give me a call. I want to see what someone else's take is.

No comments: