In theory I should have loved this movie.
In reality I will have to say I didn't dislike this movie.
The creepy/perfect connection between Runt and Pig: I don't know what to say. I didn't get enough fairytale feeling. I felt that the flashbacks should have come BEFORE the super creepy subtitles needed monologue Pig gives about "opening up Runt". Might have helped. Seriously it takes alot of creepy to cancel out the hawtness that is Cillian Murphy but that speech managed to dampen the fires.
Runt: The actress should NEVER have bangs. I couldn't take her seriously when she had bangs. EPIC FAIL.
The guy in the red tank: Tank? I loved him, I knew the moment he entered the screen that he was meant to be my new love. alas it was not to be.
What color is love?: HA! I was right.
Needless to say this was the one movie (of my choosing) dh decides to watch with me. and according to dh this is was the LAST movie of my choosing that he will be watching.
Happy Skull Appreciation Day 2026!
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment