Today is Day One.
And lets hear it for DRUGS! I’m not sure if this overall feeling of ALIVE is from the drugs but it must be.
I feel good. I feel great. I FEEL. My fingers seem faster. Colors seem brighter. Smells seem stronger and more noticeable. My eyes feel bigger. I can feel my eyes. That is definitely new. I never noticed the sensation of blinking before. This has to be the pills or maybe today is just a good day. I woke up and I felt like dancing. So I danced. There was a brisk chill to the wind so I wore a sweater and put a bow in my hair. There is a book waiting at Maranthana and a Library Book Sale this week. Maybe it isn’t the drugs maybe it is just a good day.
Happy Skull Appreciation Day 2026!
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment