skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 10, 2007
The dreams
The dreams are keeping me from sleeping. Vivid, realistic, disturbing dreams. Waking up bewildered and confounded. Questioning which is my true reality, the dream I wake from or the dream I walk through.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black Patent Leather Mine
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(23)
▼
December
(5)
Why me?
Turned Phrases
Is it my shoes?
The dreams
One month gone
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
About Me
brutoole
I'm a thing and I'm changing. i never liked change.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment