of books this year.
I'm usually an avid reader. I like to read. I'm good at it. I read fast and have a high comprehension level. Come on TEST ME!
BUT this year I have read only two (2) books. I loved both of them. Just couldn't finish the second one, it took me a month. I have started several novels in the past month and I read 15-30 pages then nothing. I have no desire to return! No interest in page 31!
I've been to the library. I've been to the used book store. I browse. I scavenge the shelves and scamper home gleefully with my loot. Start the books but nothing retains my interest. I finally cracked and splurged on NEW books from Amazon.com.
I'm putting quite a few eggs in the Amazon basket. I hope this pans out.
Happy Skull Appreciation Day 2026!
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment