Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If you bake them they will come!

Tonight I will bake cupcakes! Just for the hell of it. Planned on doing this yesterday but got sidetracked by the wonder that is TV and then by the joy of talking on the phone about the wonder that is TV.
I spend an inordinate amount of time on the telephone. I AM A PHONE PERSON!!
I enjoy talking over the phone. I can and do spend hours on the phone with people. I love to talk but I prefer phone conversations to face to face communication.
I'm still trying to figure out why.

Part of one of my phone discussions last night, "I have a lot of friends, people I know, but I don't have a lot of people I consider close friends."

I don't have a lot of friends. I want a lot of friends.

No comments: