skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lies

I claim to dislike lies and secrets but I like them. I like pretty lies, ugly lies, vile lies, white lies, BIG lies, tiny lies, useless lies, obvious lies. Lies make people more interesting. Lies make life more interesting.
Posted by brutoole at 11:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Black Patent Leather Mine

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • TA DA!
      • Best laid plans
      • If you bake them they will come!
      • Out with the old
      • Take it like a man.
      • Lies
      • Today is a new day!
      • Who do I want to be today?
      • humans are interesting
      • I have a new wish.
      • About that Time

About Me

My photo
brutoole
I'm a thing and I'm changing. i never liked change.
View my complete profile
 

My Blog List

  • Skull-A-Day
    Happy Skull Appreciation Day 2026!
    1 month ago
  • Daily Art Muse
    ผู้เล่นมรดกฮอกวอตส์โชคไม่ดีเสียชีวิตภายหลังการจู่โจมของแมงมุม
    2 years ago