Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who do I want to be today?

I have a problem. Actually I have several problems but let us focus on one at a time.
I have another blog, I'm hiding from it. I'm not happy with my life as it is currently. So I've decided to change. I'm not changing to be someone better. I'm just changing for the sake of changing.
I've done this before. It worked for a few years. I think I'm ready to try again.
Change is painful. I hate change. I don't even like the word. There is a trigger phrase that has haunted me for most of my life, "Things change.". I hate that phrase. I hate that truth.
That phrase was uttered to me by two of the most influential men in my life and has become a personal mantra.
SO say it with me people! THINGS CHANGE!
I'm a thing and I'm changing.

No comments: